Founding member of the Iris ConsortiumThe consortium's mission is to conduct industrial research projects through European programmes.
Member of the Tern ConsortiumThe technological district of Basilicata for environmental monitoring and earth observation – recognised by the Ministry of Scientific Research and the regional administration.
Member of Createc ConsortiumCreatec is part of the TeRN Consortium and groups together the Lucanian (from Basilicata) SMEs operating in the field of environmental monitoring and earth observation.
Member of Exo ConsortiumA research organisation registered in the register of laboratories recognised by MIUR (ex law 593/2000).
Member of Cetma ConsortiumA research organisation majority-owned by ENEA.
- Lucano Aerospace Technology Cluster
- Lucano Cluster of Cultural and Creative Industries
- Lucano Automotive and Intelligent Factory Cluster
- Bio-economy Lucano Cluster
- Lucano Energy Cluster
Other centres with which we collaborate
- UNIBAS extension
- Star4.0 Industry 4.0 Competence Center
- medITech Competence Center I4.0